Saturday, September 24, 2005

Sunday, 25 September... Begin Recovery

Early Sunday morning, I swept/raked the driveway, so that I could back my car out of the garage. I needed to transfer outdoor things back to the outdoors. I emptied outdoor things from both the garage and the house to the patio.

I felt better and was prepared to deal with everything else as it came up... when Rambo came down and told me that he was going to clean up my yard. I thanked him, but told him that it wasn't necessary and that I would wait on my regular guys. He said that he had an hour or so's work of work to do at home, and then he would be back.

I immediately went into cleanup mode. I moved all of the limbs that had fallen in the backyard, into the front driveway. I raked and bagged as much as I could, of what had fallen in the backyard.

Rambo came down and mowed and bagged the front yard. He saw everything that I had raked and bagged from the backyard. I guess he assumed that I had cleaned up the entire backyard. And I was not about to ask for assistance with the back. It was enough of an embarassment to accept assistance with the front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home