Saturday, September 24, 2005

Saturday, 24 September... Birch calls

Evidently, the RR Chatroom was awake and functioning well before I was. They were discussing me and awaiting my reconnection, when apparently they could wait no longer.

Birch called me on my home telephone. I answered and she was shocked that I still had both power and telephone service. Next, she intended to try my cell phone.

I briefly told her how the night had gone, described to her the present weather situation, and told her that I would check in with the chatroom shortly. As a hurricane tracker, she gave me insight about the post, current and likely track of Rita. She asked about my damage and I told her the extent of what I knew, which was limited to small limbs and twigs in the front yard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home