Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday, 23 September... Rejoin the RR Chat

Relieved by having the final preparations in place, I rejoined the chatroom.

I never admitted that I had to get the guys across the street to help with boarding the door. They had bragged about and complimented me so long, that I couldn't bring myself to burst their bubble! (ha).

Miss C, once she accepted that I wasn't going to let her out again, found peace in a chair full of clean clothes. She had not a care in the world.

Around 11pm, I announced that I was going to go to bed. At the room's urging, I stayed up a little longer. By about 1130pm, I found myself too tired to read and respond, so I told them that I HAD to leave.

They gave me last minute advice, before I logged off and ignored all of it by going to bed... in my bed... in my bedroom. My bedroom is on the south side of the house. It has windows on both the east and south, but the east window is protected by another section of house and a huge philodendron. I knew if things got really bad, I would wake up and could move to a safe room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home