Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday, 22 September... Check on Ms. M

I thought it might be a good idea to relax with a beer, so I popped a top.

I walked out into the front yard to check the actions of the neighbors. After all, I needed to tell "Rambo" that my plans had changed and that I would be riding the storm out at home.

I saw Ms. M in her driveway, so I walked down to discuss her plans.

She was visiting with the new neighbors across the street from her, and I was pleased to meet them... A&J.

Ms. M was surprised that I was still in town, but I told her that I simply wasn't able to get to Nacogdoches. She said that she had decided to stay for the same reason, and I invited her to come to my house to ride out the storm. My invitation was sincere; I truly hoped that she would keep me company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home