Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tuesday 20 September... Reassuring phone call

MRT, as fate would have it... both my good, good friend and my boss's wife, called about 9pm. She had spoken with my boss (her husband) and called to tell me to take care of the things I needed to, to make sure that my home was safe and secure, as well as my number one girl (Comet) and myself.

She told me that she (our receptionist) was not going to be in the next day, and that her husband would understand if there were things I needed to be out of the office, taking care of.

Neither she, nor her husband will ever fully understand how much that conversation meant to me. This entire nightmare is overwhelming to me, and although I am quite good at facing things one foot in front of the other... up until now, there has not been a natural disaster breathing down my back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home